Safety Guidelines update as of June 13th, 2021:
Masks not required for those fully vaccinated.
Masks strongly recommended for those not fully vaccinated.
This change is made mindful of the following details:
- Continuity in our following the guidance and policies of local, state, and federal government.
- Consideration to the high percentage of vaccinated individuals both in Hennepin County and our church community.
- Recent upgrade of our forced air heating and cooling system to Merv 13 filters – which is capable of filtering out viral particles.
- Even with our full community present, our sanctuary can accommodate us without crowding.
- We do anticipate us all continuing in wise hygiene habits and special caution about bringing sickness into the community.
- Zoom will continue to remain open as it is meaningful to our community